This is a quality 4-bedroom detached villa with a large garden and magnificent harbour views. The property, which has a separate dining room/study for added comfort, is situated in a peaceful but central residential location by the sea in Lerwick’s old town.
The villa, which was recently refurbished to an extremely high standard, has full central heating, a wood-burning stove and quality solid oak/leather furniture throughout and is an ideal-sized property for families and larger groups looking for quality accommodation in the heart of Lerwick.
A short stroll along the seafront brings you to all local amenities, including local restaurants, the award winning Museum and Archives, Clickimin Leisure Centre, Mareel (state-of-the art cinema/music venue) and much more.
Harbour Villa - quality family accommodation in an excellent location ... we look forward to welcoming you to Shetland.
- Spacious livingroom with wood burning stove, two quality leather settees, 2 leather easy chairs, solid oak furniture, 42 “ LCD TV with freeview, Blu Ray DVD player and lovely sea views.
- Fully fitted oak kitchen with quality Zanussi appliances including washing machine/dryer, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Sea views.
- Spacious dining room/study with large wood dining table/8 chairs and sea-views.
- Wet-walled toilet with radiator and window.
- Two spacious double bedrooms with solid oak beds, matching oak furniture and sea views.
- Twin bedroom with solid oak beds and matching oak furniture.
- Fourth bedroom with solid oak single bed with pull-out guest bed, again with matching oak furniture.
- All beds have quality memory-foam mattresses to add that little bit of extra comfort to your stay.
- Wet-walled bathroom with bath, overhead shower, large medicine cabinet/shaver point and heated towel rail.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Private parking.
- Serviced lets by arrangment.
Open all year round, we generally operate Saturday to Saturday bookings during peak season (May to September inclusive). Shorter stays during non-peak times will also be considered. Our standard weekly rate is from £800 - £1,500 (£114.29 - £214.29 per night) with a premium rate applicable over the festive period, festivals, events etc (details on request).
From the Airport
Heading north from Sumburgh on the A970, follow the signs for Lerwick town centre. As you arrive in Lerwick, take a left-turn at the Church Road round-about onto Church Road. Towards the foot of Church Road take a right-turn onto South Commercial Street and, after approximately 50 yards, take a further right at the sign for ‘Leog Lane’. Harbour Villa is the third property on your left.
From the Ferry Terminal
Take a left-turn on exiting the ferry terminal and drive towards town. Drive just past the small boat harbour in Lerwick’s regenerated waterfront and take a left-turn onto South Commercial Street. After approximately 50 yards, take a right-turn at the sign for ‘Leog Lane’. Harbour Villa is the third property on your left.
This journey should take approximately 5 mins by car and 15-20 mins on foot.
From the Tourist Information Centre
Heading along South Commercial Street, take a right-turn at the sign for ‘Leog Lane’ after about 50 yards and Harbour Villa is the third property on your left. This journey will take no more than 5 minutes on foot.
Address: 5 Leog Lane, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0AH