Recently refurbished throughout, this quality one-bedroom apartment is in a quiet, central location with all local amenities and Lerwick’s business centre on your doorstep.
Bright and airy accommodation with all usual mod cons including Smart TV, Blu-Ray DVD player and complimentary Wi-Fi. Quality oak/leather furnishings throughout.
The apartment is only a two-minute's stroll from Lerwick's regenerated waterfront and Town Centre amenities and a short stroll from Mareel (state-of-the art cinema/music venue), the award winning Museum and Archives, Leisure Centre and local parks. Numerous restaurants, take-away facilities and shops are also on your doorstep.
Harbour Nest ... a cosy ‘home-from-home’ in a quiet, central location ... we look forward to welcoming you to Shetland.
- Spacious Livingroom/Dining Area with quality Italian leather sofa, wool carpet, solid oak furniture, including dining table with 2 chairs, LCD TV with freeview and Blu-Ray DVD player.
- Spacious, modern fully fitted kitchen, extremely well equipped with all mod cons and quality appliances including washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave, coffee machine and electric oven with ceramic hob.
- Large double bedroom with solid oak bedroom furniture and memory foam mattress.
- Wet walled toilet with shower cubicle, heated towel rail and 3-piece suite.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Heating is provided by electric storage heating.
- Ample free parking available nearby.
- Serviced lets by arrangement.
Open all year round, we generally operate Saturday to Saturday bookings during peak season (May to September inclusive). Shorter stays during non-peak times will also be considered. Our standard weekly rate is from £600 - £700 (£85.71 - £100 per night) with a premium rate applicable over the festive period, festivals, events etc (details on request.)
From the Airport
Heading north from Sumburgh on the A970, follow the signs for Lerwick. Driving into town, take a right turn on to ‘Thorfinn Street’- a one-way street where you can park your car. The path leading to the apartment is accessed via a brown gate. The main door is painted brown and has the number nine marked on it.
From the Ferry Terminal
Take a left turn on exiting the ferry terminal and drive towards town. Drive past the harbour and newly generated waterfront. Take the 3nd exit at the small roundabout at the top of Church Road then take a left turn at the second junction you come to (‘Thorfinn Street’), where you can park your car. The path leading to the apartment is accessed via a brown gate. The main door is painted brown and has the number nine marked on it.
From the Tourist Information Centre
Walking south along Commercial Street, take a right turn on to Queens Lane (just before the Shetland Times bookshop). Turn right at the top of this lane and walk for a hundred yards or so. Take a left turn at ‘Clairmont Place’ and the apartment is on your left-hand side. The main door is painted brown and has the number nine on it.
Address: 9 Clairmont Place, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 OBR