This architect-designed harbourside apartment was newly constructed in Sep 2011 and has been furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard with solid oak furniture throughout. The beautifully presented apartment is spacious and airy and enjoys lovely sea views over Lerwick’s regenerated waterfront and the Island of Bressay.
The property is a short stroll from all local amenities, including the award winning Museum and Archives, Town Hall, Leisure Centre, Mareel (state-of-the art cinema/music venue) and local parks. There are also numerous restaurants and take-away facilities, a 9-hole golf course and many scenic coastal walks on your doorstep.
This quality, central apartment truly is the ideal home-from-home for those holidaying or working in Shetland.
Harbour View – purpose-built, superior accommodation in the centre of town ... we look forward to welcoming you to Shetland.
- Spacious living room/dining area with quality Italian leather settee, leather easy chair, solid oak furniture (including table and four chairs), 42“ LCD TV with freeview, Blu Ray DVD player and stunning harbour views.
- Fully fitted kitchen, with quality ‘Bosch’ stainless steel appliances including washer/dryer, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Two double bedrooms, with solid oak furniture, LCD TVs, built-in wardrobes and memory foam mattresses.
- Modern bathroom with bath, overhead shower, radiator and shaver socket.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Ample free parking available.
- Serviced lets by arrangement.
Open all year round, we generally operate Saturday to Saturday bookings during peak season (May to September inclusive). Shorter stays during non-peak times will also be considered. Our standard weekly rate is from £600 to £840 (£85.71 to £120 per night) with a premium rate applicable over the festive period, festivals, events etc (details on request.)
From the Airport
Heading north from Sumburgh on the A970, follow the signs for Lerwick. Follow the signs for the ‘town centre’ and continue driving straight ahead into town until you reach a small roundabout at the top of Church Road. Turn left on to Church Road where you will see two public car parks, one on either side of the road. The apartment is situated on your left, immediately next to the larger of the two car parks.
From the Ferry Terminal
Take a left-turn on exiting the ferry terminal and drive towards town. Drive past the small boat harbour in Lerwick’s regenerated waterfront area. Drive up Church Road and the apartment is on your right-hand side next to the car park.
This journey should take approximately 5 mins by car and 15 mins on foot.
From the Tourist information Centre
Walk up Queens Lane (off Commercial Street – next to the Royal Bank of Scotland) and the apartment is two minutes away on your right-hand side.
Address: Middle Flat, St, Olaf’s Hall, Church Road, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0FD